|| Important Note: Erin will be commencing Maternity Leave at the end of April 2019. Final portrait orders should be made by the beginning of April, to allow time for processing. ||
An illustrated children's portrait is the perfect way to capture the essence of your little one, at any stage of their childhood. Immortalise all of their most loved toys, foods, and favourite hobbies in one gorgeous illustration. Give as a gift, or hang proudly on your wall as a constant reminder of this precious stage of your lives together.
This custom illustration will be sent to you as an archival quality 'Giclee' Artist Print.
1. Once you have purchased your illustration please gather up to 5 photographs which you feel best represent the child to be featured in the illustration. Photographs should be taken in natural light, from a 'front-view' angle. Sadly, selfies are not always helpful. At least one of the pictures should show the chosen outfit clearly.
2. Write a few short notes which include your preferences for colors to include, or choose from the color palette's provided.
3. Describe your child's hairstyle, outfit, and 10 items you might like to include in the illustration.
4. Send your sweet collection of loveliness to me via email to ohbabybird[at]outlook.com.
5. You will receive a rough sketch via email for your approval. At this stage, minor adjustments will be accepted before the final illustration is completed.
Please allow up to 4 weeks turnaround time, after pictures and information have been recieved.
This is an illustration which uses my own unique style to represent your child. It will not portray an exact photographic resemblance. I will use descriptions and pictures of their hairstyle, outfit, accessories, and chosen coloring to represent a likeness of your child, in the style shown here.
REFUNDS AND RETURNS:
Requests for refunds or returns will be assessed on an individual basis. Refunds will not be given for change of mind. Refunds will be considered for a faulty product, a breach in a guarantee made about the product, if the product was significantly different to the description provided, or if it was unsafe.
Before making any purchase, I encourage you to read through my Policies and FAQ's page.